Monday 2 December 2013

Going Out-Out

Time for a major outfit appreciation post! Not done one of these in a hella long time.
So recently I've been spending a bunch of time going out with friends and I done a load of overtime at work so I've been able to indulge in new clothes and such for nights out.

If I could describe my "out-out" style I would begin by saying that I'm not a girl who likes wearing proper skimpy dresses that are all boobs, butt and legs. I also hate anything body-con cause I have a tummy and my bum is pretty big and therefore doesn't need any more attention.

Hemhem, anyway... I am a lover of little A-line dresses, shorts and blazers, nothing too revealing (I like to TRY and keep it classy) so anyway here is a little collection of my going out outfits from last month!

As you can see I am a strong believer in the mirror pic selfie (honestly too cool)

 
The above two pictures are from the same night. I got these stunning fuschia shorts and black top from topshop and the blazer is from river island. The blazer is really baggy but I like the 'boyfriend-blazer' style it gives. 

These two are from a night out shortly after in which is wore the shorts (again) but paired them with a topshop t-shirt for a casual look that could let me go from casual drinks in a bar to a night out with my friends.

This outfit is from this weekend and was purchased because I was going to dinner, then the movies, then the pub and then a night out so I needed something very versatile that would be suitable. I think the statement necklace really took it to the next level. I'm not a massive fan of accessories because I often forget to put them on but this was stunning. Both the dress and necklace were from New Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment