Tuesday 22 July 2014

The Brownlies embrace Summer

Hey everyone! So the weather in the central belt in Scotland has been absolutely stunning for the best part of the past month and as I am currently enjoying a 10 day holiday of work me and my family have been trying to make the most of the weather.

Today was actually pretty horrible for the most part but from 4pm we had glorious sunshine that spurred the family to have a picnic dinner in our local nature reserve, a place we used to frequent when me and Lisa were little kids. 

It's actually a pretty day, the family have been talking a lot lately about spending more time visiting places for leisure, especially now that all 4 of us have full time jobs and can put money away for days out together. I dunno if any of you do similar things where you make time to visit places with family?

So anyway today was a lovely change for us all and I am totally looking forwardto doing similar things again as a family. I feel like we don't get nearly enough time to have days out and explore new places and noone likes to be stuck in the same places for long periods of time. 

So here are a few photos from our day out!












 


So as you guys can see it really was such a pretty place to have a picnic and a walk about.

Today I also managed to finally film a make up tutorial on how i wear my make up for work so that's all been edited and is ready for the voice over tomorrow so I'll hopefully have that uploaded tomorrow night or Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment