Saturday 3 May 2014

I left my job!


I am writing this blog post in a very delicate state because last night I went out to celebrate my last day working in the cafe!
I am finally free after 6 years!
So I start the new job on Monday and tomorrow I'm going to have a little brain storm about what I really want to do with this blog. As university is over and I have job security for the next x amount of years I'd really like to take this blog and make it into something a little bit more special :D

So that's my plan, I'll get the notepad out tonight and have a little think about it all.
Above is a photo of me before all of the carnage last night, my hair has never been backcombed so much in its life and yet it still lay flat at the top.

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah!

    I just came across your blog today and really enjoy it, and just wanted to say I really hope you keep posting!

    Congratulations on the job that's amazing! I remember I was in exactly the same position when I graduated (in Fashion Design) a couple of years ago, it's a fight to get a job. But don't ever give up, keep pursuing it, and you'll get there :o)

    Looking forward to more posts soon, and all the best with your new job!

    Shani xo
    Style Honey Co-Founder
    www.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thushani! Thank you so much for your kind words, I feel blessed to be in such a fortunate position straight out of uni and am determined to stick it out and see where it goes!! I'll be following your blog for sure! x

      Delete
  2. Hi Hannah!

    I'm so sorry I haven't replied until now - I've not been checking my Gmail oops!

    How's the job going? Hope you're enjoying it!

    Shani xo
    Style Honey Co-Founder
    www.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey again! the jobs going really well im hoping to post a little update of what i've been doing and stuff, the job itself is awesome, always something to do!

      Delete
    2. aw glad to hear hannah! yes please do, i'd love to see! that's great, it's really good to be busy because it keeps things exciting and means you're always learning something doesn't it?

      Shani xo

      Delete