Wednesday 30 April 2014

No more exams...EVER

So on Tuesday I finally sat my last EVER exam and I swear if they didn't make it the hardest exam I've ever sat.
I officially sat my last ever all nighter as well in the build up, whilst I studied for a solid 2 weeks the night before I still had that hellish sense of dread that falling asleep would make all the information fall out of my ears.

The exam went pretty good, I'm confident I done the absolute best I could and now the rest is in fates hands. May 8th is my presentation for collection and then after that it is definite freedom, no more work at all just play.

Right now I'm just enjoying the new Paolo Nutini album whilst finishing my last ever assessment that's to get sent in on Friday. Very chill.

New job starts on Monday and I'm gonna start brainstorming a few ideas for what I want to do with this blog, gonna buy some new products to experiment with and stuff, maybe invest in a nice new layout.

Speak soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment