Friday 11 April 2014

The Photoshoot

Before I handed in my collection for final grading I had to do a photoshoot that showcased the clothes on some live models, just as a reference for my lecturers to look at when marking my project.

Now I am not a trained photographer, I just decided to save money and shoot the girls in a window display at my work to get the effect that I wanted and personally I'm pretty happy with how everything turned out. It's crazy to look back to this blog a year ago and see the photos from last years collection and see how far I've come!

So here's some of the photos from the evening in a shop window, at the local shopping centre!





































I have to say, some of the photos where we just had a laugh really turned out to be some of my favourites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment