Sunday 6 April 2014

Juice Plus

It's safe to assume that every girl has their 'new start' routine. For me it involves a nice long soak in the bath, exfoliating every inch of my body, shaving my legs etc and then ill trim the dead ends off my hair before lathering my favourite body butter on my arms. For most girls this routine comes after a particular nasty break up but for me it represents a fresh start.

Whilst university has been so busy I've had no time at all in which to go to the gym and because I've been in uni most days from 7am to 9 at night I've not exactly been eating or sleeping the greatest either.

A few weeks ago before my schedule got so overwhelming that sleep was put on the back burner, I attended my best friends engagement party and had a fantastic time, which translates into "omg I had a two day hangover it was that awesome." The day after, when I was feeling particularly sorry for myself whilst lying in bed and watching Game of Thrones I decided to take my friends advice and sign up to Juice Plus.

Now Kirsty (http://www.krstyvns.blogspot.co.uk/) is a friend of mine from university and a promoter of the brand and I had seen on Facebook that she's lost a tonne of weight and inches to her body on the brands shakes and capsules.

The products are mainly fruit based and the aim is to immerse yourself in clean eating in order to achieve an overall much healthier lifestyle.

After a heavy night of drinking and smoking far too much I decided I would give it a go as well after Kirsty explained to me that she has tried every diet under the sun and this was the only one that she felt healthy doing. By healthy she means she was energised, her skin had improved and she was finding it enjoyable.

So I ordered the shakes which costs me £24 a month for 4 months and tomorrow I will start my detox!

Juice Plus recommends you detox your body before starting the shakes for 4 months in order to maximise the results you get from the product.

So I feel all fresh and brand new and ready to start the 2 weeks of detox tomorrow. Juice Plus recommend 2 weeks of detox but some people tend to range between 7 and 10 days purely because of how rigorous you have to be with the diet in comparison to when you start the shakes.

I'll start a new section on this blog for the Juice Plus posts so that they aren't lumped in with all my lifestyle posts but tomorrow I'll take my measurements and hopefully in 4 months time when everything is over there will be some serious differences!
I'm hoping there's a noticeable change come Grad Ball in June cause everyone loves to shed a few pounds before putting on a gorgeous dress!!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment