Monday 5 September 2016

73 Questions Tag




This is a rather nice post to write, it lets you - the reader - learn some fun things about me and brings me back memories of when people would put things like this on Bebo when we were back in high school. Oh how times have changed!!

Anyway, on with the post!

1. Were you named after anyone?
No, my middle name Louise is the same as my mothers but my name was chosen as it couldn't be shortened to any kind of nickname.

2. If you had one superpower what would it be?
Tough one. Mind reading would be great if I could turn it on and off, I don't want to end up like Bruce Almighty when he hears the prayers!

3. Do you like your handwriting?
If I'm not rushing to get things written down, yes

4. What is your favourite lunch?
Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs.

5. Instagram or twitter?
Instagram.

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Deffinitely! 

7. Do you bake?
No, it's something I really wish I did more of.

8. Do you like flying?
I love taking off and landing but hate being up there.

9. Would you bungee jump?
Right now I'm going to say no.

10. What is your favourite cereal?
Currently it's the chocolate weetabix bites.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No.

12. Do you think you’re strong?
Yes.

13. What is your favourite ice cream?
Chocolate, I am a complete chocoholic. 

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Eyes!

15. Red or pink?
Red.

16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
I struggle to stay committed, I have loads of things I want to do but can't finish a single one of them.

17. Who do you miss the most?
My family.

18. What was the last book you read because everyone was reading it?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and it was terrible. That's coming from someone with a Harry Potter tattoo.

19. What film made you cry the most?
The ending of The Notebook absolutely destroyed me. 

20. What was the last thing you ate?
Eggs Benedict from Spoons.

21. What are you listening to right now?
I'm listening to 'Victoria' on the telly so that.

22. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Erm... a maroon one, for my football team. 

23. Favourite smell?
Vanilla and Bacon

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My sister.

25. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
I'd love both but Beach House. 

26. Favourite sport to watch?
Football all the way!

27. Hair colour?
Blonde naturally, just now it's a mint colour.

28. Eye colour?
Blue

29. Puppies or kittens?
Kittens, sorry doggies but I'm 100% a cat person
 
30. Favourite food?
Hot dogs. 

31. Scary film or happy endings?
Happy endings.

32. Last film you watched?
Star Wars The Force Awakens

33. What book are you reading now?
Just now I'm reading two. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and The Devil Wears Prada, I'm long overdue to read it .
 
34. Summer or winter?
Winter. 

35. Hugs or kisses?
Ahhhh.... I'm a big kissing person but I do love hugs...PASS! 

36. Favourite dessert?
Milkshakes.

37. Favourite room in your house?
As I live in rented accommodation it's got to be my room. I love having my own little space. 

38. How long have you been on Facebook?
6/7 years I think, since the very end of high school. 

39. What is your favourite country to visit?
Right now it's Scotland, purely because it means I've gone home to see family and friends. 

40. What was the last country you visited?
Tenerife! Or London if you count me moving here?

42. Favourite sound?
A bottle of wine being opened.
 
43. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
The Beatles.

44. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Kavos, never again.

45. Do you have a special talent?
I can put my whole fist in my mouth?
 
46. Where were you born?
Scotland.

47. Where are you living now?
London.

48. Favourite Hitchcock movie?
None.

49. What book have you read again and again?
Harry Potter.
 
50. Favourite TV series that’s on now?
Modern Family, South Park, Parks and Recreation

51. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Milk!

52. What’s your favourite drink?
Water! I miss Scottish water so much now!

53. Jogging or swimming?
Swimming.
 
54. What was the first film you saw at the cinema?
I wanna say it was A Bugs Life? That's my earliest memory of the cinema.

55. Heels or flats?
Flats.

56. Least favourite food?
Fish.

57. Bath or shower?
Bath!
 
58. Iphone or android?
I have an Iphone and it's growing on me but Android!

59. Favourite band?
Kings of Leon and the Spice Girls? I really don't listen to music much anymore!

60. Favourite solo artist?
Calvin Harris? Does he count?

61. Dolphins or Koala’s?
Donkeys! I don't play by your rules.
 
62. Best way to decompress?
What?

63. Best gift you’ve ever received?
Erm... anything Harry Potter gets me in the feels to be honest...and that's a lot of 'best gifts'

64. Best gift you’ve ever given?
This is getting harder... I went overboard for my sisters 21st so that would probably be the best

65. Favourite fruit?
Banana
 
66. What was your first pet?
Technically our two cats Sophie and Gazza but MY first pet was my cat Jack.

67. Favourite board game?
Monopoly but the family never play it with me

68. How do you have your coffee?
Milk and one sugar

69. Best invention?
The play station!!!!!!!
 
70. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds.

71. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry.

72. Cheap or expensive shampoo?
Cheap.

73. How difficult was it to answer these questions?
Not hard at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment