Tuesday 10 September 2013

Black Milk - The Harry Potter Collection

As some of you may or may not know, I am a massive Harry Potter fan! And in June I wrote about my trip to London and how I had the best birthday ever at the Leavesden Studios!
 
Well, shortly after returning from London my friend Amber (http://www.bambi-bell.com/) started to post links to http://blackmilkclothing.com/ on my facebook wall with the promise that a line of Harry Potter clothing was in the works! You can imagine my excitement!
 
So, shortly after her promise was fulfilled and Black Milk released photos of their new line that included all sorts of leggings, body suits, tops etc with the Hogwarts houses on them and other prints that come from within the films and books.
 
The wonderful thing about all these clothes are that they are way more affordable than the items you find at the studio tour and there is much more variety.
I also find that the Black Milk line is fantastic because its wearable. It's pretty hard to dawn a pair of Gryffindor leggings and look sexy but this stuff manages it!
 
I bought a top from the Harry Potter studios that's a replica of Harry's Triwizard Tournament Top but I can't wear it down the street without looking like a total diehard fan (and not in a good way.) But with this line of clothing it's possible to do so and look pretty damn cool at the same time!!
 
Black Milk Clothing everybody!! (wooo!)

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment