Wednesday 23 October 2013

Disaster!!

Just a quick blog post to tell you all that my second laptop has broken :( so I am currently laptopless (is that even a word!?!?!) for the foreseeable future. Luckily though I have blogger on my phone so it's either going to be posts with massive instagram photos attached or posts with absolutely no photos, take your pick!

Obviously this is causing a tonne of problems with university as well which is why I think the problem will be fixed asap, I really can't be without a laptop when I'm meant to be writing my 4th year dissertation...

I'm currently in the library about to do another post for you all on some exciting stuff that's happened recently but just thought I'd update you all on my absence recently.

Very tough times indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment