Friday 11 October 2013

Initial Research has started!!

Hey guys so I mentioned in my last post that I would put up some photos of my very early research into my origami inspired collection and here they are!
 
I love doing design and research work (I think its definitely one of my stronger points) and my sketchbook tends to be full of photos and annotation.
 
This is only a few pages of my research so far but it covers the expected things you'd look into when coming up with ideas for your design work.
 
A basic look at origami products, a bit of research into my chosen retailer as well as a few designers who are inspiring me at the moment, Peter Pilotto being a major influence of mine right now.
 
So yeah! I'm hoping that I'll be able to start really initial ideas next week so I'll post a few photos of that as well, I'll continue my research sketchbook as I go of course.









No comments:

Post a Comment