Monday 18 November 2013

Here come the exams!

This year is going far too fast! I'm currently in the library practising for a presentation I'm doing tomorrow that goes towards my final degree! I'm amazed I'm so calm right now, it's all taking me back to when I wrote the post on here on the eve of my presentation last April on Factory layouts and auditing.

I'm finally going to be stepping into the workshop on Wednesday to do some pleating samples that will aid in my final collection which is a lot of pressure off my shoulders, most of the people in my class would probably tell you that getting back into the workshop feels like such a progression this year.

My exams are now less than a month away as well which has got me all panicky! I actually don't remember being this tense last year but then again I don't remember normal classes being so stressful either...

I am so excited to get all of my sketches and drawings done so that I can just get started on the sewing, It'll be good as well after this week is done because that means at least all of the scary presentations are over!

Anyway I'll post about how everything went next week as well as hopefully do a review on my first ever BB cream purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment