Thursday 2 May 2013

Overload and unload

So I finally made it through the last day of third year! Last week I had a production management meeting with Michelle which went well (i think) and today was my last exam.
I was away all weekend to Ayr with family to get away from town for a bit and although I took my revision with me it didn't even get glanced at once!
So the past two days have very much been about sitting infront of the books and memorising long lists of conductive fibres and sectors where smart applications can be used (gripped yet?)
Anyway 12:30 came and i got to celebrate third year freedom for a whole hour before a meeting about out 4th year choices began. Happiness was replaced by dread during this point.
The time will come when i need to make the big collection or dissertation decision but until then im taking at least 2 weeks off for 'me time.' Infact! Heres a photo of how im celebrating my newly found freedom from higher education...

No comments:

Post a Comment