Monday 12 August 2013

Vanity Fair and Anticipation

This post comes to you on the back of a rather insane 2 weeks of overtime. Thankfully after tomorrow I will have three days to myself and after calculating this months wages I am ITCHING to get to the shops! I feel like I've worked non stop since I got back from London in preparation for what the new term will bring. I won't lie I am buzzing to get back into all the work and as it's my final year in education I want to make the most of it!

So I'm currently in bed watching Vanity Fair trying to unwind by looking at various clothing websites and trend posts on various blogs in a bid to get a little inspiration for some new outfits for the term.

It's now just over a month until university starts and with it I usually anticipate the cold chill that autumn brings  but I am desperate to cling to the last bit of heat that Scotland has to offer so a blazer is as heavy a jacket as I am willing to go until October! I have been on my old friend the TopShop website and have been putting together ideas of what I would like to wear once I go back to the Scottish Borders on September 16th.

Talking to some of my classmates has got me so excited to see everyone again!

I always wear denim shorts to university so this pair with a little 'festival feel' will be great! I'm also in love with TopShops vibrant vest tops (I wear my neon yellow one all the time) and love pairing them with a white blazer.


No comments:

Post a Comment