Tuesday 18 June 2013

London Spree

Before I went to London I saved up a lot in the hopes that I could actually go out and buy some clothes. Usually because of the cost of uni I haven't really been able to spend a lot and if I do I usually try to keep the costs as low as possible and go for a Primark haul.
Whilst in London I spent quite a lot of time in Oxford Street having a look about to see what stores there were because in Livingston we don't have the likes of Forever 21 or Urban Outfitters.

HOWEVER! After I met my Uni Mentor (more on this later) I got a whole new appreciation for Arcadia and it's TOPSHOP and MISS SELFRIDGE stores so I actually ended up spending an absolute bomb in there instead.

I was like a kid in a candy store with my savings, running around stores and getting to pick up anything I wanted. I had a blast putting little outfits together and my mum followed suit, picking up things and trying to find a look I'd like.

Below are the items I bought on my trip, all are from either TOPSHOP, MISS SELFRIDGE OR PRIMARK and I gotta say I really do love everything we picked out!

 Shoes-Primark
 Floral Headband-Topshop
 Shoes-Miss Selfridge
 Leggings-Topshop
 Top-Topshop
 Skirt-Primark
 Denim dress-Topshop
 Jacket- Miss Selfridge
 Top and Necklace-Topshop
 Top-Topshop
 Top-Miss Selfridge
 Dress-Miss Selfridge
 Close up of dress
 Crop top-Primark
 Crop top-Topshop
 Shorts-Internationale
Leggings-Miss Selfridge
So yeah it turned out to be quite the trip in terms of shopping!! Not even worn most of these yet which is why they still have tags on and other pieces like the shorts have clearly not made it to the iron yet after being in my case so my apologies for the creased garments!!
Later on today I hope to start the day-by-day posts but I'm meant to be catching up with my besties before I go to the gym. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment