Monday 3 June 2013

Smart on paper!

I have some good news and bad news! Bad news first, my photos from the charity event were very poor due to my camera taking ages to actually photograph. Im hoping to upload and edit what I do have in an attempt to try and salvage what I did manage to take on the day! Overall the night was great fun! I won two prizes in the raffle and the outfits were great to see. All my workmates were there as well so it was a different way for us all to spend time together.

Now the good news is that I finally got my third year results back and now have a degree due to getting 7 As and a B!!  Definitely the best grades I have ever recieved!! Its crazy to think that ive now achieved what I came to uni to do and can focus on doing even better and trying to get my honors next year.

I was in a Greggs queue with my dad when I found out and he was thrilled, I got taken out for dinner with my family to celebrate and had a great meal. I came home feeling on top of the world and incredibly full from champagne and great food.

I also heard back from my mentor Lindsay and she has invited me to topshop head office in London for a lookabout so I am incredibly excited to go there next week. This was another great surprise as I thought we would just be meeting for coffee, I cant wait to see what happens!

Apart from that not much has happened this week, my London schedule is now full of fun stuff to do and meetings with all the family so Im just eager to get on the plane and go. Theres now exactly a week until I leave and I am keen to get shopping and sightseeing!

Im planning on doing one more post before I go and then after that this blog will be full of london fun!!!

Below are a few photos of my results, my london schedule, a glass of champagne from my celebratory dinner and the first photo of me - taken before i went to dinner - since my skin cleared up (see earlier post)

2 comments:

  1. well done! thats awesome, whats it like to study fashion at uni? xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sorry for the late reply but I've been out of the country. Thanks for the comment and studying fashion at university is amazing! It's different in that you do various different jobs everyday so it's very hard for it to get boring!
      Just had a look at your blog and it's great! Keep it up xx

      Delete